Hyderabad is a vibrant city well known for its rich cultural heritage, Historical places and off-course the most happening IT and ITES sector in Southern India. With a population of more than 8.8 million, Hyderabad is one of the most populated cities in the Country and Real estate in Hyderabad is growing at an aggressive pace since two decades. Many foreign companies have invested in Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Biotech sectors in Hyderabad because of favorable conditions in the city.
Hyderabad is the best concerning the quality of living in India. Economic and technological developments also paved the way for the development of real estate Industry in Hyderabad. With the growing city in a significant number of big projects like big Star Hotels, IT parks, Hardware parks, textile parks and many others are the important factors that contributed to the real estate rise in the industry. The Shamshabad International Airport that is located just 22 Kms from the city and which is well connected with the Outer Ring Road (ORR) has enabled more tourists from many countries visiting Hyderabad due to its rich cultural heritage.
The investments made by many multinational companies in Hyderabad also had a positive impact on the growth of all sectors and in the increase of employment opportunities contributed to the growth in the property prices, irrespective whether it is a commercial or residential property. Local and Global investors are showing the keen interest in the investments in Hyderabad, from past ten years, the outskirts of the city have also developed concerning infrastructure and with all facilities.
Let us understand why demand for Real estate in Hyderabad has increased.
- The Outer Ring Road (ORR) project is one of the important factors that have contributed to the growth of Hyderabad Real Estate as the traffic congestion to some extent is avoided in the City.
- The Hyderabad population is growing at a rate of 3.3 % per year and the need for residential property the demand for commercial As well as for residential property is increasing. Infrastructure of the city is the important reason for its development.
- The city of Hyderabad has competent, talented professionals that attract investors and companies globally. The cost of living in India is lower when compared to Metropolitan cities, and the city has excellent facilities.
- Airport, Shopping malls, Hospitals, and the Historical places are of worth visiting. Many Big infrastructure projects are in progress which contributes to enhancing the city.
- The Advent of Metro Rail has further paved the way for the development of Hyderabad city.
After the bifurcation of the state into Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, there is a greater clarity among the realtors to focus well on their projects and to further expand accordingly. There is a lot of enthusiasm among the buyers as they have now a clear idea about their investments. The real estate of Hyderabad has caught the attention of investors globally.
Aditya Construction Company is established in the year 2002, and the company achieved success so far through quality and innovation and which are earned by the trust, hard work and reliability. Aditya Construction provides Premium and Luxury Flats, Aesthetic Villas in the Prime Location of the Hyderabad like Hitech City, Jubilee Hills, Shaikpet, Hafeezpet to mention a few. Furthermore, Aditya Empress Towers Declared as Best Residential Project in Luxury Segment by CNBC Awaaz 11th Real Estate Awards 2016-2017. To know more information, please visit www.adityacc.com, or you can reach us at +91-40-4460 5555 or you can also email us at email@example.com.
You Might Like This Article